Table of contents:
A wide variety of lighting fixtures today are used to create high-quality and stylish lighting. Sometimes buyers are in obvious confusion, because the choice of lamps on the market is very large. Recently, wireless lights have become increasingly popular. Let's look at the differences, technical characteristics. Let's define the disadvantages and significant advantages.
When creating high-quality lighting in an apartment, country house or on the street, several important factors must be taken into account. The following parameters are important:
- The place where the lights will be.
- Protection of wiring and devices themselves from high humidity. Is it available?
- Indicators of electric current level.
- Protection against mechanical damage and external negative influences. Is it provided?
Wireless is better
Using a wireless lamp in the house, a person is deprived of numerous problems associated with lighting. Such lighting devices have one significant feature - they are completely devoid of wires. Therefore, deal with themEven a novice can install. No wiring experience or knowledge required.
Wireless lamps are battery operated, which is very convenient. No dependence on the presence of current in the mains. Even if, for technical reasons, the electricity in the house is turned off, the lamps continue to work and perfectly perform their function.
This lighting can be controlled either using a button or touch panel, or using a remote control.
Why are wireless lights (photo below) so in demand? The popularity of this type of lighting is associated with a number of significant advantages.
- Completely autonomous work. The absence of dependence on the electrical network allows wireless light sources to function in any conditions, which is very convenient. If you choose the right high-quality and reliable batteries (batteries), then the duration of the working cycle for wireless lamps will be about a year.
- Installation. Simple and fast, no wiring required. No wires and labor-intensive dangerous processes of "communication" with the electrical network. No additional installation of sockets. No dust and dirt. A few minutes, double-sided tape - and the installation of the wireless lamp is complete.
- Choose any place. You can install such a lighting device absolutely anywhere. It can be a bathroom or pantry, a dressing room (wardrobe) or a flight of stairs, a gazebo or a fence onsuburban area. There are a lot of options.
- Variety of choice. I am very pleased with the fact that the wireless lamp can be chosen in any color, configuration, shape, size and style.
- The opportunity to buy a lamp equipped with a motion sensor.
- Affordable cost. Depending on the size, material and type of lamp, a wireless light source will cost from 250 rubles to two thousand.
Types of lamps with motion sensor
There are four main types of motion sensor lights: ultrasonic, microwave, infrared and combined.
For the street, a wireless lamp with an ultrasonic motion sensor is ideal. The sound is transmitted to the receiver, when the signal is interrupted - the lamp gives light. This lighting option is also suitable for large spacious apartments.
For residential and industrial premises, a wireless lamp with an infrared motion sensor is most often used. Such devices respond to temperature changes in the environment. The photorelay installed in such a device responds to infrared radiation emanating from a person. Experts consider such a lamp an ideal room lighting fixture.
Microwave options are very similar to ultrasonic ones. The only difference is that it is not sound that is involved in turning on the light, but a radio wave. Combined lamps are convenient because they combine several types of sensors.
Wireless light sources differ by type of installation. Ceiling luminaires are used for installation on the ceiling. They are great for stretch ceilings, as they are lightweight, do not heat up and at the same time give a good bright beam of light.
Most often, a wireless wall lamp is used in apartments. Devices that are mounted on a vertical surface are the easiest to find in the store. Table lights are very handy. Wireless lamps can be moved from place to place. No wires and searching for the nearest outlet. This is perfect for a school table in a child's room. Often such lighting devices are used in exhibition halls, working as additional lighting. But for highlighting a picture or a mirror in an apartment, a wireless lamp is the best fit.