Table of contents:
- Program description
- Compatible with Apple phones
- iTunes to the rescue
- Browser help
- Standard solution
- Second application
Apple is constantly evolving and releasing new iPhones. These are unique smartphones with special quality and high cost. Some people buy older versions of "apple" products. For example, iPhone 4 or 5. Unfortunately, not all modern programs will work on outdated "apple" devices. You still want to chat and play. Therefore, some are thinking about how to install WhatsApp on an iPhone 4. We will have to answer this question further. If you properly prepare for the process, there will be no particular hassle.
What is WhatsApp? Every modern user should know about it. It is possible that the application will not be needed by a person. Then there is no need to think about how to install WhatsApp on iPhone 4.
The mentioned utility is a convenient and easy-to-use messenger. With it, people can exchange data and correspond. This is a kind of mobile analogue of Skype. Very helpful andhandy program.
Compatible with Apple phones
Can I install WhatsApp on iPhone 4? The answer to this question is not so simple.
The thing is that WhatsApp stopped supporting some outdated versions of operating systems. iOS also fell under the distribution. And therefore, now it is impossible to install the messenger on devices with iOS 6.
Accordingly, if the user has an old version of the software installed, he will under no circumstances be able to run WhatsApp on an "apple" device. This is quite normal.
Ideally, you can think about how to install WhatsApp on an iPhone 4 S or just on an iPhone 4. Especially if the user has iOS 7 and higher initialized. Then the process of interest to us will cause a minimum of trouble.
iTunes to the rescue
Now a few words about how to proceed to get started with the messenger. There will be nothing incomprehensible or difficult in the proposed instructions. Even a novice user will cope with the initialization of the software.
How to install WhatsApp on iPhone 4 via iTunes? It is recommended to proceed as follows:
- Open iTunes.
- Connect smartphone to PC. It is best to use a USB cable for the task at hand.
- Download online WhatsApp for existing iPhone. You can do this through the iTunes Store.
- Launch iFunBox on the PC and connect the existing gadget to the application.
- Click on the "Install" button.
- Find the WhatsApp installation wizard.
- Press the "Install" or "Open" button.
It remains only to wait until the system initializes the software. Now it’s clear how to install WhatsApp on an iPhone 4. This trick is ideal for iPad owners.
The second scenario is to use the browser to download and initialize the messenger.
User will need:
- Open any browser on an apple phone. For example, Safari.
- Find online WhatsApp for iPhone 4.
- Download setup wizard.
- Launch the app you just downloaded.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Important: in order to successfully complete the operation, the user will first have to connect to the Internet in any convenient way.
The techniques described cannot be considered standard. That is why it is worth starting the solution of the task with them.
How to install WhatsApp on iPhone 4? The easiest solution is to search for the app in the AppStore.
Instructions for installing the messenger in this case will look like this:
- Connect to the Internet. For example, via Wi-Fi.
- Open the iPhone main menu and find the AppStore there.
- Sign in with AppleID, if necessary.
- Find using WhatsApp search bar.
- Purchase the app (if needed) andwait for the initializer to finish loading.
- Start the messenger installation wizard.
- Complete the operation by following the instructions on the phone display.
Installing WhatsApp only takes a few minutes. Each person will be able to cope with the task.
We figured out how to install WhatsApp on iPhone 4. Is it possible to initialize several instant messengers at once? Yes, but only if the phone uses 2 SIM cards.
In this case, it is proposed to act as follows:
- Install one WhatsApp in any convenient way.
- Open Safari and go to ios.othman.tv.
- Click on WhatsApp 2.
- Click on the green icon.
- Press the "Install" button.
- Go to "Settings" - "General" - "Device Management". This operation is done after the installation is completed.
- Find a certificate starting with VNE Software and…..
- Select the "Trust" option.
It's done. All that remains now is to launch the messenger and configure it to work with the second SIM.