Table of contents:
- Screenshot on a Lenovo phone or tablet using two buttons
- Dropdown menu and quick launch menu
- "Screenshot" - a program for creating screenshots
- How to take a screenshot of a monitor on a Lenovo laptop
For several years on the Russian market, phones, laptops and tablet computers from Lenovo, one of the most successful Chinese brands, have won the attention of the buyer with an excellent combination of quality and affordable price line. It's no surprise that Lenovo device owners are growing every year.
One of the most frequently asked questions regarding the use of gadgets from this company is how to take a screenshot on Lenovo. This is usually due to the fact that the function that allows you to take a screenshot is not present in every software. However, it is possible to take a screenshot on any Lenovo phone, laptop or tablet computer.
Let's look at some simple ways to take a screenshot on Lenovo.
Screenshot on a Lenovo phone or tablet using two buttons
The first, most common way to take a screenshot on Lenovo is suitable for mostphone models of this brand:
- Open an image on the screen.
- Press the "Enable" and "Volume" buttons simultaneously with two fingers in the "Volume Down" part (lower part). Clarification: depending on the model, the off button can be located at the top of the phone case or on the left, in the side of the case. When you take a screenshot, the device plays a click sound, just like when you take a picture with your phone camera.
- Screenshot saved. You can view the saved picture by opening the Gallery folder (Pictures/Screenshots) on your phone (tablet).
In a similar way, using the "Volume" and "Power" buttons, a screenshot is taken on the Lenovo tablet.
Dropdown menu and quick launch menu
In some models of phones and tablets, the "Screenshot" button is already in a special menu. As a rule, information about the availability of this function can be clarified immediately upon purchase and at the same time ask the consultant to show how to take a screenshot on Lenovo.
In phones equipped with this feature, the "Screenshot" button is located in the drop-down menu. You can open it by holding the Power button on the phone for a few seconds.
In tablets, a similar button can be found in the quick launch menu - it opens when you swipe your finger across the device screen from top to bottom.
Then everything is simple: having opened the desired image on the screen, activate the "Screenshot" icon with a simple click. The image is saved in the same folderGallery.
"Screenshot" - a program for creating screenshots
The considered methods are the simplest and fastest. But how to take a screenshot on Lenovo if these methods do not work? In this case, you can download and install a special application on your device.
This method has many advantages:
- Screenshots are always provided with instructions on how to take a screenshot on Lenovo.
- You can set the path to save the image yourself.
- Screen photo taken with one touch.
- Main: the screenshot can be edited.
How to take a screenshot of a monitor on a Lenovo laptop
There are only two ways. The most common and, one might say, traditional method is to use the Print Screen button available on any keyboard:
- Having opened the desired image, you need to press the Print Screen button at the top of the keyboard. Outwardly, nothing happens.
- The image is pasted into Paint, a standard graphics editor, using the right mouse button ("Paste") or pressing Ctrl+V simultaneously.
- Save a screen shot.
Another method: install a special application that allows you to instantly take a picture of the image on the laptop screen. Related programs can also be found. The main advantage of this method is the ability to instantly, in one step, save the image to a folder.