Table of contents:
Modern phones run on different operating systems. Changing a mobile device is a lot of hassle. For example, when transferring a contact list. Today we will try to understand how to transfer contacts to iPhone from Nokia. This operation requires special attention. What features should be kept in mind? How can I transfer the phone book to an "apple" smartphone?
It's actually not that hard. Transferring contacts from Nokia to iPhone is much easier than you think. The user has some freedom to choose the solution to the task.
You can pay attention to the following tricks:
- transfer with SIM card;
- using iTunes;
- work with iCloud and other cloud services.
These are the simplest solutions. Alternatively, you can replace iTunes with iTools. In this case, data transfer will require less effort.
How to transfer contacts to iPhone from Nokia? The first and easiest solution is to use an old SIM card.
What to do under such circumstances? You need to act like this:
- Turn off Nokia.
- Remove the SIM card from the corresponding phone.
- Insert SIM card into iPhone.
- Enable "apple" device.
Nothing else needed. It remains to open "Settings", "Mail, addresses, calendars" and "Import from SIM". These steps will help transfer contacts from the SIM card to the memory of the "apple" smartphone. Transferring contacts takes a minimum of time. Only this technique helps those who do not plan to change their phone number. Otherwise, it is recommended to use other methods.
Export from Google
How to transfer contacts to iPhone from Nokia? The next scenario is the unloading of contacts from Google mail. To do this, you will have to synchronize Nokia with Google.
What exactly needs to be done? The following guidelines will help:
- Open on Nokia Google.
- Enter mail.
- Go to the "Contacts" section.
- Click on the "More" button.
- Click on the line "Export".
- Click on vCard.
- Save the document on your computer.
This is only part of the whole data migration process. How to copy contacts to iPhone? Now it remains to correctly transfer the generated document to the "apple" device.
Let's start by using iTunes. This is the decision most often made. How to transfer contacts to iPhone from Nokia?
As soon asthe corresponding data archive is ready, you can proceed to decisive action, namely:
- Launch iTunes on your computer. This utility is free. It works with different operating systems.
- Connect iPhone to PC. A USB cable is used for this purpose.
- Sign in to iTunes using AppleID.
- Move contacts to iTunes window.
- Select items: "Information", "Contacts" and "Synchronize".
It remains to wait a few minutes. The procedure will be completed and the contacts will be downloaded to the "apple" device.
iCloud to the rescue
Contacts from Nokia to iPhone are sometimes transferred using iCloud. To do this, the phone book is preliminarily uploaded to vCard. How to do this has already been said above.
Once the relevant contact document is generated, it is recommended to proceed as follows:
- Open icloud.com on PC.
- Sign in with your Apple ID profile.
- Go to the "Contacts" section.
- Click on "Settings". The corresponding button looks like a gear.
- Click on "Import vCard".
- Specify the path to the location of the previously prepared phone book.
- Open iPhone and go to iCloud.
- Press the "Synchronize" button, then open "Contacts".
Usually the last two steps are redundant. Synchronization with iCloudhappens automatically. Therefore, the transfer of contacts takes a minimum of time and effort. The main thing is to have an internet connection on your mobile device. Otherwise, it will not work to bring the idea to life.
Thinking about how to transfer contacts to iPhone from Nokia, the user should be ready for non-standard solutions. For example, use third-party applications to bring ideas to life. Such programs often include AiTools. This utility is somewhat reminiscent of iTunes, but it cannot fully replace it.
How to copy contacts to iPhone in a similar way? The following steps will help you solve this problem:
- Install iTools on your computer. Both Russian and English versions are now available.
- Connect iPhone to computer. It is advisable to do this via a USB cable. Otherwise, errors and failures are not excluded.
- Upload your contact list from Nokia. We have already been told about this process.
- Launch "iTools".
- Go to the "Contacts" section in the left menu.
- Drag the prepared phone book to the corresponding iTools field.
But this is not all possible solutions. Some users are able to transfer phone book from Nokia to iPhone without additional utilities.
Sync with Google
Namely - by synchronizing the "apple" device with mail from "Google". In this case, data import is performed in just a fewclicks.
What to do? On iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open device settings.
- Select "Mail, addresses, calendars".
- Click on the line "Add account".
- In the menu that appears, click on the line that says Google.
- Indicate data from the Google profile. It must have been previously used on a Nokia phone.
- Click on "Sync".
- Check the box next to "Contacts". It is desirable to remove all other marks.
- Confirm action.
At this stage, the "apple" device will be synchronized with "Google" mail, and contacts from Nokia will be successfully copied.