Table of contents:
- Common bank transfer systems
- Qiwi Wallet: what it is and main features
- How to use the e-wallet?
- Working with the Qiwi terminal
- Features of VISA QIWI Wallet
- Key Benefits
- Flaws of the card
- In conclusion
The number of electronic payment systems is periodically increasing. Electronic money is gaining popularity, because today people prefer buying goods and paying for them via the Internet. That is why Qiwi has recently become the most demanded system.
However, many Internet users are wondering, Qiwi Wallet - what is it? So, this is the user's personal account on the Qiwi service, through which all calculations and money transfers are performed. You can pay using an electronic wallet for almost everything: utilities, goods, loans, fines and much more.
Common bank transfer systems
Thanks to the rapid development of Internet technologies, almost all financial transactions are carried out digitally. However, in order to carry out such actions, it is necessary to contact special organizations, which can be banks if they have an electronic Internet banking department.
Many people are accustomed to using the most common and mostproven in the field of banking services and transfers, bank transfer systems or operations, which are:
- Yandex. Money;
Many modern financial institutions carry out money transfers and loans on the Internet. However, it is the list above that is the most secure for transfers around the world.
Qiwi Wallet: what it is and main features
QiwiWallet is a financial institution for transferring funds to cards and bank accounts. With the help of this organization, you can make a large number of money transfers. The basis for working with the service is the presence of an electronic wallet, without which it is impossible to carry out any financial transactions.
How to use the e-wallet?
A Qiwi Wallet wallet is a personal account of a client of this financial platform, which contains all funds. The wallet exists only in the electronic version on the website of the banking system. If you need to cash out money or pay with it in stores, you need to create an application for a personalized card from the organization. This provides the opportunity to freely use the funds available on the client's electronic account.
In order to use the wallet, you must perform the following series of actions:
- Register in the system. Go through the processregistration is quite simple. Qiwi Wallet registers only with a mobile phone. The wallet number on Qiwi Wallet is equivalent to the user's mobile phone number. However, it should be borne in mind that both the number and personal data must be real, otherwise you can be left without invested funds.
- After filling out a simple registration form, the robot must send an SMS message with a special code. A similar procedure is mandatory to verify the accuracy of the entered mobile phone number and its owner.
- After successful registration, you should enter the site. This is done quite simply. You need to find the Qiwi Wallet login button. A special window will open in which you will need to enter registration data.
- Next, you can work with the system: withdraw or deposit funds, pay for services, make money transfers and other actions.
Qiwi Wallet is the most convenient platform in terms of account registration, which does not take much time and does not require much effort. The system of financial transfers and operations has convenient functionality. Logging into your Qiwi Wallet personal account is quite simple. After a correctly entered login and password, the user finds himself in his personal account, and not on the main page of the site. This arrangement is quite convenient so as not to click on the login and personal account buttons several times.
Working with the Qiwi terminal
After successful registration, many users will be interested in making various monetary transactions.For some, it remains incomprehensible to work with the Qiwi Wallet terminal - what is it and what are the main features. Using the terminal, you can either put money on a card or Qiwi electronic account, or withdraw it. In addition to terminals, you can perform similar actions using an electronic transfer from any payment system.
Many people prefer to use bank cards to replenish their electronic account. However, the advantage of using the terminal is the absence of a large percentage of the commission for transactions. Commission replenishment for any card is equal to zero in the case of a transaction through a device that belongs to the Qiwi Bank system. In other cases, a certain percentage is charged.
Features of VISA QIWI Wallet
For several years, Qiwi has been negotiating to work with VISA. The negotiations were successful, now every Qiwi wallet holder has VISA status. This is especially true for those who have an issued card, which can be used to pay in any country in the world. This is the main advantage of Qiwi.
It is worth noting that with the help of VISA Qiwi Wallet you can pay not only with a card, but also directly through the electronic wallet itself. It is also possible to withdraw cash from the card using any ATM, however, you need to clarify the commission for cash withdrawal.
VISA card is different nextbenefits:
- there is a free sms-informing about the withdrawal or replenishment of the card.
- no commission is charged when making purchases in stores (not sponsors and partners);
- when receiving a card, the commission is charged once. So, upon receipt at the post office, the service costs 100 rubles, the service by express mail - 425 rubles;
- the card is issued only in electronic form, and filling in the registration data and registering the card in the bank is carried out by qiwi;
- internal transfer between wallets and to the card is made without commission;
- the ability to track the status of the account using a mobile account;
- cash withdrawal from any ATM in the world;
- zero commission when using the wallet to pay for any services.
It is worth noting that close people can also use the VISA card.
It only remains to clarify: what is Qiwi Wallet? Why is this opportunity a clear advantage over the main competitors?
Flaws of the card
The VISA card has not only advantages, but also disadvantages that must be considered before sending an application for its issuance.
List of disadvantages:
- One of the disadvantages of using this card is the fee for withdrawing funds. The commission is 2% + 50 rubles.
- When requesting a balance check through an ATM, the fee is 15 rubles.
- Charging commission onin case of transferring funds to a Master Card or Visa card. The commission is 2% of the transfer amount, as well as a commission for bank services.
- The card has a cash withdrawal limit. Withdrawals over 100 thousand rubles a month are not carried out.
- Not provided prolongation of the validity of the card.
- The set withdrawal limit will be distributed to all cards issued by one client.
- There is a limited amount of card replenishment: no more than 15 thousand rubles per month.
Given all the advantages and disadvantages, you can use both a wallet and a card. You can use only an electronic wallet without linking a plastic card. Electronic wallet VISA Qiwi Wallet is convenient for its interface and functionality. The service also provides an opportunity to make an urgent loan of funds. However, the percentage for repayment of the debt will be quite disadvantageous.
You can pay with your card anywhere in the world, while the funds on the card are always under reliable protection.
Electronic payment system Qiwi is an indispensable assistant not only when making purchases via the Internet, but also the ability to transfer money to relatives and friends in the required amount.