Table of contents:
- What is "Aliexpress"
- How to search for brands on Aliexpress: the traditional way
- How to search for brands on Aliexpress: an alternative way
- Communication with the seller
- Reviews about the product on "Aliexpress"
- How to place an order for "Aliexpress"
Shopping online in China allows you not only save time, but also buy copies of well-known brands at very attractive prices. However, it is not so easy for a beginner to find the right product among such a wide variety. In this article, you will learn how to search for brands on Aliexpress and how to make the right and profitable purchase.
What is "Aliexpress"
Chinese online auction "Aliexpress" became known to Runet users in 2010. It was then that the interface of the Chinese version of the site was completely translated into Russian, and all prices began to be automatically converted into rubles.
Today, anyone can make a purchase on "Aliexpress" without leaving home. The advantage of the system is not only a huge selection of popular products, but also a convenient payment system. You can pay the seller with a bank card orand e-commerce WebMoney or Qiwi. Registration on the service takes no more than 5 minutes. All you need to do is enter your contact details, exact shipping address and phone number.
An alternative to Aliexpress is the TaoBao service, aimed at the Chinese segment of buyers. But you can order a product using an online translator. Beginners are often concerned about the question of how to search for brands on TaoBao and Aliexpress. Following simple rules, you can find almost everything at well-known online auctions!
How to search for brands on Aliexpress: the traditional way
In order to find the right product, you can use the search bar on the Aliexpress website. You just need to enter a keyword - and the search will return all the available options. The request should not contain unnecessary words and punctuation marks. For example, it is better to write “Zara summer maxi dress” than “buy a beautiful long dress for the summer by Zara”. The first option contains more specifics for the search engine.
However, in most cases, finding a product of a certain brand in this way is not so easy. Chinese manufacturers try to hide their fakes by displaying goods under other names. If you cannot find a product for a key query, you can use the following table of Chinese analogues of well-known brands:
|Adidas||Adi, Adey, Addida, Addas|
|Deisel||Dsl, Die, Diezel, Dies|
|Emporio Armani||Arma, Ea, Ax|
|Louis Vuitton||Mz, Lv, Mizuno|
|Prada||Prd, Pra, Prad|
|Ralph Lauren||Laur, RL, RA|
|Victoria Secrets||VS, Secret|
|Zara||Za, Zr, Zar|
|Michael Kors||MK, Korss|
How to search for brands on Aliexpress: an alternative way
If the traditional way of searching for a product is not successful, then you can go an alternative way. Everyone knows that the Chinese not only abbreviate product names, but often completely change the brand name. For example, Casio watches can be found on Aliexpress under the name Kasio. A product with a replacement of one letter, according to Chinese manufacturers, is no longer a plagiarism of a well-known brand. In addition, you can use the following options:
- Remove all vowels from the brand name. For example, replace Hermes with HRMS.
- Write an abbreviated version. Instead of TomFarr - TomFa.
- Add one more item to the desired productkeyword. For example, Casio watches or D&G dress.
However, when ordering a watch of the well-known G-shock brand, you can get a not very high-quality fake with the S-shock logo in the package. That is why before looking for brands on Aliexpress, you need to clarify the nuances with the seller.
Communication with the seller
To make sure the quality of the goods and the presence of the logo of a well-known brand on it, you need to enter into a personal correspondence with the seller. To do this, simply click on the "Write to the seller" button under the product photo. Correspondence can be in English using any online translator. All messages from the seller can also be translated via the Internet.
Do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding the characteristics of the goods (color, size, presence of a logo, maximum delivery times, and so on). It is in the interests of the seller to make a successful transaction, receive positive feedback from the buyer and increase his rating in the system. In addition, you can ask the seller how to search for brands.
On "Aliexpress" after receiving the goods, the client has the right to open a dispute. This is relevant if the package does not live up to expectations, is defective or was severely deformed during transportation. Experienced buyers who know how to search for brands on Aliexpress recommend taking pictures or video of the process of opening the package so that they can later make a claimseller and get your money back.
Reviews about the product on "Aliexpress"
If after the correspondence there are still doubts, then you can search for product reviews on the Aliexpress website itself by clicking on the "Reviews" tab under the product description. As a rule, after the purchase, most users unsubscribe about the quality of the package and the efficiency of the seller.
If there are no such reviews about the product, then you can use the iTao service, which is a social network of fans of the Aliexpress online auction. On this site, real buyers not only express their opinion about the purchased goods, but also post detailed photos of their parcels and a hit parade of brands. How to search for brands on Aliexpress, what to look for and which sellers are the best - all this can be found on iTao.
How to place an order for "Aliexpress"
Checkout only takes a few minutes and consists of 5 simple steps:
- On the page of the product you like, you should choose its color, size and number of units in the parcel. Then click the "Buy item now" button.
- On the checkout page, you must enter the exact delivery address. The address can be written as a translation or transliteration of Russian letters into Latin. After filling in the contact details, you can proceed to payment.
- There are several options for paying for goods - WebMoney, Qiwi, Visa/MasterCard, Western Union. Contributed tosystem, the money will be transferred to the seller's account only after the buyer receives the package.
- After making the payment, you need to wait for the seller to send the order and get a track code to track the parcel.
- After 14-30 days, confirm receipt of the parcel and transfer funds to the seller's account. Or, in case of non-conformity of the goods, open a dispute and return your money.